Saturday, May 12, 2012

Farmers Market

Today we went to the Cherry Street Farmers Market.  There's a lot to see there. 

These people were entertaining everyone throughout the Farmers Market.

If you look very closely, you can see she has a lot of baskets.  If you'll look very closely again, you'll see that she is making a basket.
 This is Jezebel's Hot Eats.  This is a breakfast truck.  Mom and Dad always eat at this place when we come to the Farmer's Market.
 This lady thought Super J and his glasses were cute, so she gave him a crownie, which is a chocolate chip cookie cooked with a brownie.  He ate it for breakfast. 
If you look beside the truck, you will see these oval pizzas that you can buy and heat up at home.  They look very tasty.
 This is a vegetarian breakfast burrito.  It is Dr. L's favorite, and my favorite.  There is also another breakfast burrito there with turkey sausage.
 We sit on the curb and eat our breakfast.
 This is my parents' breakfast.  It is Filipino garlic rice with an egg. I like this too.
 This is a shop with antiques.  And if you look inside, you can see this thing that looks like a ghost, but it isn't.  It's just my reflection.  And if you can look inside, there is a real cat in there.
 This is a stand with herbs.  We have herbs planted in our backyard.
  This is a pot place. I think she makes the pots somewhere else and brings them here to the Farmers Market.
 This is a sign for Elote.  They serve breakfast tacos.  They have a restaurant downtown where they have monthly Luchador matches.  I hope we get to go to one soon so I can wear my Luchador mask.
 These are the people who work the Elote booth.  These people asked me if I was a blogger and I said yes.
 They gave me a free drink.  It's called Horchata, which is cinammon and rice milk.  It was delicious!
 This is the puffy breakfast taco.  It tasted so good.  It's the best breakfast taco I ever tasted.

I can't wait till the next time we go to the Farmer's Market!!!

This is Kid B, from the Farmer's Market, signing off.

*Photography by Kid B

No comments:

Post a Comment